“Wild Beach” Easter Holiday Sessions
Beat the Boredom – Wild Beach Easter holiday sessions!
Funded by the WSCC Holidays and Activities Grant we are offering a FREE holiday club for children who are eligible for income assessed free school meals. Children will also receive a freshly prepared and cooked lunch at every session.
We also have a very limited number of paid for places for children who are not eligible to receive free school meals.
Booking instructions: Places are limited and booking is essential
- Individual days booking link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/302116327067
- Full week of activities: Please use the following booking link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/302161642607
The fun at wild beach!:
- Scavenger hunts and identifying life on our coastline
- Environmental awareness and conservation
- Learning through discovery, exploration and playing
- The tides and moon!
- Fun and interactive games and activities
- Wild science and problem solving challenges
- Green woodworking activities
- Team games and challenges
- Story telling
- Mapping, tracking and trailing
- Wild art and natural crafts
- How to stay safe on the beach
- Be involved in lunch preparation and learn about healthy food and healthy eating
- Fun and engaging age appropriate activities
- And anything else we can think of!!!
Engaging young minds in a fun and enriching way through a variety of different wild beach learning activities at each session.
Dates and location: Beat the boredom-Wild Beach will be held at West Beach, Littlehampton, BN17 5LH. We will have use of the visitors centre and toilets and will be using a designated area of the beach. Dates are Monday 11th to Thursday 14th April, 9-1pm.
Free places eligibility criteria:
- Children should be in receipt of income assessed free school meals
- Be aged between 5 and 11yrs old
- Live within West Sussex area or attend a school in West Sussex
Paid for places: £28.00 for the sessions includes lunch and a drink.