“Wild Learning” Forest School Easter Holiday Sessions
Beat the Boredom – Wild learning for adventurous kids!
Funded by the WSCC Holidays and Activities Grant we are offering a FREE holiday club for children who are eligible for income assessed free school meals. Children will also receive a freshly prepared and cooked lunch at every session.
Booking instructions: Places are limited and booking is essential
- Individual days: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/302116327067
- Full week of activities: Please use the following booking link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/302128774297
What we will be doing:
- Fun and engaging age appropriate activities
- Be involved in lunch preparation
- Learn about healthy food and healthy eating
- Different ways of fire lighting
- Wild science and problem solving challenges
- Green woodworking activities
- Team games
- Cook your own snacks over the campfire
- Story telling
- Tracking and trailing
- Discovery, Exploring and playing
- Wild art and natural crafts
- Be active and learn new skills
- Things to make to take home
- And anything else we can think of!!!
Engaging young minds in a fun and enriching way through a variety of different wild learning activities at each session.
Dates and locations: Beat the boredom-Wild Learning will be held at Parklands Primary School within their designated forest school area from Monday 11th to Thursday 14th April, 9-1pm.
Free places eligibility criteria:
- Children should be in receipt of income assessed free school meals
- Be aged between 5 and 11yrs old
- Live within West Sussex area or attend a school in West Sussex