Little Wonders Farm Adventures Parent & Child Group (6 week programme)
Dates and Time:
- Wednesday 3rd November. 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 10th November. 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 17th November. 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 24th November. 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 1st December. 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 8th December.9.30-11.30am
Children 18 months and 5 years. Children under 18 months are free to attend with a paying sibling.
What To Expect:
Little Wonders farm adventures is a parent and child group introducing your child to nature and outdoor learning through play. Your child will experience life on a smallholding, meet and greet the animals, explore the farm and experience some forest school activities.
We love creating at Little Wonders and each week there will be a new creation to take home and treasure. We use a variety of natural foraged items and crafting materials to make imaginative seasonal creations, learn how to saw wood, use palm drills to make holes in wood and some fire lighting too. There will also be opportunities to go on a mini bug hunt, relax in the hammock, have a go on our nest swing, play in the mud kitchen and explore.
Each week we have a camp fire where we will offer some campfire cooking activities, marshmallow toasting and fire lighting. Not forgetting to make sometime for playing with new friends and exploring this lovely setting too. Little Wonders Farm Adventures is a great opportunity for spending some quality time with your child in a relaxing, natural and safe environment.
Block booking is required at £51.00 for first child and £38.00 for a sibling for the complete 6 week term.
(Prices do not include Eventbrite fees)
For one off sessions please contact us for availability and for booking arrangements. These sessions are £10.00 per child. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring along and wear:
- A cup for yourself and your child as we will be offering self service hot drinks for adults and hot chocolate for children.
- Any snacks for your child that you would like to bring along.
- A pair a gardening or rigger gloves for your child to use for woodwork activities.
- Weather appropriate clothes and footwear for farm and outdoor environments.
Covid -19 – our policy:
Even though restrictions have lifted, we will continue to keep all extra handwashing and santisers in place around our site.
All Woodland Wonders staff will continue to regularly Covid test and report their results on the NHS app.
We will also continue to have the track and trace QR code available to scan and keep a record of all attendees for track and trace purposes.
If you or your family show any signs of Covid symptoms or have been in contact with any one who has covid/symptoms unfortunately you will not be able to attend the session.
This policy will be updated alongside government guidance issued.