Nature is a wonderful resource for outdoor learning and engaging young minds in a fun and exciting way and gaining a lifelong love of the natural world.
The benefits of forest school are endless but here are a few examples:
- Increase self-esteem and self confidence
- Improved social skills
- Development of language, communication skills and resilience
- Embedded learning opportunities through play and exploring
- Develop resilience, motivation and concentration
- Knowledge and understanding of the environment
Our forest school uses a private woodland in the Chichester area, with basic toilet facilities and adequate free parking for cars and coaches. We can also offer forest school within your own
forest school grounds or can negotiate a woodland to use on your behalf that is close to your school.
We can also offer after school forest school clubs at your school.
Why use Woodland Wonders to run your forest school?
- No need for your school to go through the costly route of training your own staff to run forest schools, as Woodland Wonders forest school sessions are run by a fully qualified level 3 forest
- Woodland Wonders is forest school insured to £5,000,000 public liability cover.
- Woodland Wonders forest school leader is first aid certificated appropriate for outdoor first aid.
- DBS Checked.
- All equipment is supplied for you.
- We can negotiate a woodland to use on your behalf or use a woodland we currently have contact with.
- Adapt forest school sessions to suit the needs of your children, curriculum or topics.
- Caring and compassionate, our Forest School Leader has extensive experience of working with special needs and understand the diverse needs of children.