“Wild Learning” Forest School HAF Funded Summer Holiday Club
Beat the Boredom – Forest school for adventurous kids!
Funded by the WSCC Holidays and Activities Grant we are able to offer a FREE holiday club for children who are eligible for income assessed free school meals. Children will also receive a freshly prepared and cooked lunch at every session.
Paid for places are also available for non eligible children
These are drop off sessions for children aged 5 to 11yrs
Booking instructions: Places are limited and booking is essential
- Individual days: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/369875446417
- Full week of activities: Please use the following booking link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/369878535657
What we will be doing:
- Fun and engaging age appropriate activities
- Be involved in lunch preparation
- Learn about healthy food and healthy eating
- Different ways of fire lighting
- Wild science and problem solving challenges
- Green woodworking activities
- Team games
- Cook your own snacks over the campfire
- Story telling
- Tracking and trailing
- Discovery, Exploring and playing
- Wild art and natural crafts
- Be active and learn new skills
- Things to make to take home
- And anything else we can think of!!!
Engaging young minds in a fun and enriching way through a variety of different wild learning activities at each session.
Dates:Monday 25th -Thursday 28th July, 9-1pm and Monday 8th – Thursday 11th August, 9-1pm
Location: Parklands Primary School’s designated forest school area
Funded sessions: Free for children who are eligible for income assessed free school meals, includes a freshly prepared hot lunch.
Non-funded places: £25.00 per child, includes a freshly prepares hot lunch.